No one likes cleaning out their gutters. It’s dirty, messy, requires a ladder and can take hours that would be better spent enjoying life. On the other hand, if your gutters clog, it can lead to foundation and structural damage.
When you’re ready to ditch the clogs forever, LeafGuard gutters are a smart choice. These seamless gutters are designed to keep your gutters clog free and your home’s structure intact. Here’s why the clients at Long Island LeafGuard Gutter Company love our seamless gutters in Long Island, NY:
- Avoid clogged gutters: Naturally, the best reason to choose LeafGuard gutters is because they keep leaves, dirt and other debris out of your gutters so they can do their job. Gutters are designed to divert water away from your walls and foundation, but when they clog, they can overflow and dump water precisely where you don’t want it. LeafGuard gutters are designed to only collect water—not debris.
- Stay safe when you stay off the ladder: Ladder accidents happen by the hundreds of thousands each year, and about 59 percent of them are fatal for older adults. Why get up on the ladder and risk a 10-foot fall when you don’t have to? Installing LeafGuard gutters eliminates the need for cleaning your own gutters.
- Custom installation means they fit perfectly: Your new gutters will be measured, cut and installed to precisely fit your home’s dimensions. No matter what kind of construction you have, we can get you the right size gutters.
- Can handle extreme temperatures: LeafGuard seamless gutters are designed to be durable. They not only last for decades, but they can stand up to the extreme heat and cold we often see in Long Island, NY. Plus, their incredible longevity means that they’ll look great for years to come.
- Limited lifetime paint guarantee: Speaking of looking great, our clients are always happy to hear there’s a limited lifetime paint guarantee on our seamless gutters. That means you’ll never have to deal with damaged, dingy gutters. Our gutters are painted, keeping them looking great for years.
- Seamless gutters offer better leak protection: Finally, LeafGuard gutters are seamless. Not only does the top cover keep debris and dirt out, but the lack of seams offers fewer places where water can leak out and damage your foundation.
When you invest in LeafGuard gutters, you’ll not only get quality gutters that look great, but you’ll also get our lifetime finish warranty. Your new gutters are guaranteed to avoid blistering, cracking, rotting, peeling and more.
Are you ready to get the best seamless gutters in Long Island, NY? Get in touch with the team at Long Island LeafGuard Gutter Company to learn more about our products, warranty and financing options. Installation takes about a day after measuring, inspecting and cutting, which means now is the perfect time to schedule your installation, before the rainy and snowy seasons set in. Stay off the ladder and enjoy the luxury of clog-free gutters—reach out to us today to arrange a consultation!